Monday, April 7, 2008

filling flash

what is adorable or adjustable amount of light?

Well...
Using s right strobe is always challenging especially when I meet unexpected light. During the spring break, I went to Puerto Rico to give a breath. I, of course, grab a camera to get through a new assignment. I thought I read a book a lot, which is related to a technique of a strobe; nevertheless, meeting real situations is always difficult.


Here are some problems I met.

Fill flash

Collision with overexposure.
To Solve; 1/3 stop down for the flash

Balancing

Challenge: easy to artificial or flat
To Solve: still solving





On Wednesday, Taiwanese night was held in at the front of Ellis Library. April Taiwanese student association gives a distinct cultural experience providing free Taiwanese street food and traditional games.





Sex Drugs & Civil Liberties is hosting by Dan Viets on every Tuesday 7'o clock in KOPN. Dan Viets is checking the time right before on time. Dan Viets is an attorney in private practice in Columbia, MO, specializing the defense of marijuana cases.

1 comment:

Cat Szalkowski said...

really nice portrait of Dan. very well lit and great perspective!