Monday, April 14, 2008

blending

Michael Chesney, KOMU-TV8 reporter, is checking a signal right before doing live at Columbia Public School Board. Within a 15-hour period Tuesday, one incumbent each left their seats on the Columbia School Board and City Council, the city and county sewer districts received a hefty boost and Columbia Public Schools saw a $10.3 million property tax levy slip away, according to Missourian.


Blending is a challenging matter on any subject matter. I assume that blending is a key technique to keep a mood of a situation. This isn’t meant that I do not like using a strobe as a key light. I do like a specific mood made by an artificial light, especially when I met European fashion magazine.

I choose speedy and moving subjects to give this effect. Since I used slower shutter speed on a moving subject, I can hardly handle focusing. In order to solve this problem, I met GTA, and she gave me a solution. "GET CLOSER" I went out again to practice on as GTA recommended to me. and I got closer to him.

The reason why I have chosen this subject is that gives me an idea how fast our live is on a live show.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.