Sunday, March 23, 2008

Color Correction.

I am having the beautiful spring break time in Puerto Rico, but right before, I was about to be
drawn by the sea. My friends was pushing me and another friend into the sea just for fun, but they don't know I can't swim at all.

I was saved right after I give my last breath to god....

Anyway, these photos are for Color Correction. I forgot to change ISO after taking photos w/o a strobe. It lets me have a lesson that I need to have enough breath before taking pictures.
I know it's hard for photojournalists to have it, but it's important.


Gabriel,29, served as a bartender on 10th street cafĂ©. “I enjoyed this job because I can meet many different people.” Gabriel said. He loves to make friends and choose different music on different moods.

f-6.3
Shutter speed- 1/200 sec
Iso-400


Dawson’s Shoe Repair, which has been in business for more than 50 years, keeps being busy. Bob wood, an owner shoe repair store, would have dirty hands. “I’d like to have dirty on my hands, because I feel I am working.”
Estel Wood, 80, Bob Woods father, said that he is proud of the shop, but worried about the next generation. “My son doesn’t want to follow me,” Bob said.


f-5.0
shutter speed- 1/100
Iso-200